The Ed-Vance Co-op Program
You've been out of school and working long enough to gain perspective, long enough to know that education is still the answer to the career and the life you want. The trouble is you need to continue working and you need more credits to complete your high school diploma. But how do you continue working at your job and earn your diploma at the same time?
The Edvance Co-op program is the answer. Why not connect today?
Now you can learn while you earn
• You can keep your job
• You can work on assignments at home
• Your current job will help you earn credits toward your diploma
If you are currently employed, and are interested in completing your education, then this program is for you. The Edvance Co-op program is a flexible and convenient program that gives you credit for your work experience while you complete online courses. Finally, a High School Program that fits your demanding work schedule and furthers your education.
The Edvance Co-op Program
• Earn up to 6 high school credits while you work
• Register for a semester: September-January, February-June
• Complete all assignments through the Internet
• Learn about employment standards, WHMIS, job search
• Benefit from working one-on-one with your Co-op teacher
• Everything you need to succeed will be available online
• Currently out of school (or will be soon) and available to work October to January (Q1-Q2) or February to June (Q3-Q4)
• Employed full or part time (or we can help you find a volunteer placement)
• 18 - 20 years of age (17.5 years of age with references)
• Able to access the Internet regularly on a computer
• An independent learner who is self-motivated and hard-working
How do I register?
Click here to begin your registration in the Edvance Co-op program.